Archives: Portfolio

Penwortham Mill

In 1785, John Watson built Penwortham Mill on Factory Lane. This was a textile factory which included weaving and fabric production. The factory was originally powered by a water mill

Queen Street Station

The redevelopment of Glasgow Queen Street Station involved removal of the eight-storey Consort House building, Consort House annex and the Millennium Hotel’s 1970’s extension from the city’s skyline. The image