Queen Street Station
The redevelopment of Glasgow Queen Street Station involved removal of the eight-storey Consort House building, Consort House annex and the Millennium Hotel’s 1970’s extension from the city’s skyline. The image and scale of the project changes significantly considering a live underground train track and a subway station as well as approx. 47,000 customers going through the station on a week day.
Our team has served a full-time on-site safety presence up to the final weeks of the project.
- Provide a full time site member to oversee the following:
- Write and approve the RAMS
- Carry out daily inspections
- Carry out temporary works checks
- Carry out the weekly tool-box-talks
- Carry out monthly site audits
- Issue a report on the progress